|2. ||TOEFL iBT 92 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|3. ||具德語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上，B2 CEFR is recommended。|
Winter semester: 1 Oct. - 31 March; summer semester: 1 April - 30 Sept.
- Closed for exchange students: dentistry, pharmacy.
- English taught courses offered by the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Business Administration and the Faculty of Law.
- A limited number of courses on the graduate level are taught in English.
- Please note: The list of English language master programs of Universität Hamburg provides an overview on subjects taught in English, but not all programs accept exchange students. If graduate students plan to take courses in English, please contact us before their nomination.
- The Faculty of Medicine will accept applications only once per year. Please make sure to nominate students interested in studying at the Faculty of Medicine in the following academic year before the nomination deadline of 10 April. Students need to have completed at least three years of studies prior to exchange and provide proof of German language proficiency level B1 CEFR.
- Living expenses (excluding rent) amount to approx. EUR 350-500/month.
- Incoming exchange students without European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) are required to take out German statutory health insurance (approx. 85 EUR/month for students). A list of all statutory health insurance providers in Germany can be found here.