- 該校交換生計畫請參考此網頁 / 該校課程資訊請參考此網頁
- Most of the courses at RUB are taught in German. There are courses in English that are published in our International Course Catalogue. Students should have a good knowledge of German, at least a B1/B2 level for courses taught in German.
- The courses at RUB are credited with credit points (CP). 1 CP is equal to 1 ECTS.
- For students who intend on doing project work or a Master /PhD thesis at RUB, it is important to establish contact with a supervisor at RUB in advance. The International Office can help find a supervisor, we would have to coordinate it on an individual basis and suitable supervisor is crucial. In order to contact the right department, we need to know which subject the project will be carried out in early.
- In case the students would like to write their thesis or make a research, please inform us in advance, so that we can clear up with the faculty if they have enough capacities for the supervision.
- Dates for exams are set by each faculty. However, exams usually takeplace in the last week of the lectures or the week afterwards. Please note, they may also take place later (e.g. in Engineering or Economics).
- In general, all the study fields are accessible for the incoming students. Nevertheless, we have some Master study programs, which are not free of charge. You can find this information directly on the website. As an example I send you the study program Organizational Management, which costs 2,250 EUR per month. Courses in this study program wouldn't be accessible for the incoming students.
- European students with the “European Health Insurance Card” do not need to take out health insurance in Germany. Students from Turkey can bring the form “T/A 11” acquired at their own health insurance company. Students from non-European countries can register for a private or compulsory health insurance.
Accommodation Between €360 and € 400 in a dormitory; Between € 300 and € 500 in a private apartment
Licence Fee (TV taxes) Approx. € 18
Food Approx. € 150
Academic Expenses Approx. € 40
Personal Expenses Approx. € 150 (depending on personal needs)
Health Insurance Approx. € 90
Social Contribution Fee Approx. €350, 00 (per semester)
- 該校保險要求：Students from non-European countries can register for a private or compulsory health insurance. Further information