- Students with a German proficiency lower than C1 according to the European reference frame by the time of the application deadline must participate in a mandatory intensive German course (IGC) offered by the University of Stuttgart (course fee 250 €).
- Students with an B1 or B2 German language skills and planning to take classes in German do not need to submit a proof of English language skills, however a proof pf their German language skills. IGC participation is mandatory. Students with an A2 level must submit an English language proof of B2 level in addition.
- Students with an A1 or no German language skills by the time of application are required to submit a proof of English language level B2 (not required for native speakers). They are also required to make a list of courses taught in English* in which they want to participate. Please note that English Bachelor courses are very rare.
- *International Master´s programs, taught in English are: COMMAS, GEONENGINE, INFOTECH, ITECH, IUSD, MIP, PHYSISCS, WASTE, WAREM, Computational Linguistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Material Science.
- 該校各領域之學術專業，請參考此網頁 / 該校交換生計畫，請參考此網頁。交換生每學期最低修課數：At least 4 courses (12 credits)
- Accomodation: between 240 and 400 EUR (350 EUR x 6 months = 2.100 EUR)
Semesterticket (for public transport per semester): approx. 200 EUR
Student administration fee (per semester): approx. 120 EUR
Health insurance (compulsory): approx. 120 EUR
Food: approx. 300 EUR
+ other incidental and personal expenses
- In Germany by law students under 30 are required to take out a state student health insurance. Without an accepted health insurance you will not receive your residence permit or be able to enroll as a student at the University of Stuttgart. The student health insurance in Germany covers medical fees for visiting a doctor/dentist, hospital expenses and medicines. A student health insurance costs approximately 120 €. You have to take out the German health insurance once you arrive in Stuttgart.