|2. ||具西語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上。|
- 錄取學生皆註冊於該校翻譯學院(Faculty of Translation and Interpreting)
- the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting information
- Lectures at the UAB are mainly taught either in Catalan or in Spanish. The usage of either language depends only on the lecturer who gives the course. There are some lessons offered in English as well. For a general approach to the Bachelor's degrees courses delivered in English you can go here.
- The acceptance letter does not guarantee the students can take all the courses they would like to. The Exchange Office at each faculty will contact the accepted students regarding the availability and selection of the courses. Also, please note that some faculties DO NOT ACCEPT students who intend to prepare their final thesis project at UAB or to do some research for it.
- Language courses for incoming exchange students,but also, for translation and interpreting students the faculty offers a language course for exchange students.
- Exchange students are required to purchase a compulsory insurance plan
- COST OF LIVING (monthly):
Personal and leisure expenses: 160-220€
|UAB will guide exchange students in finding accommodation on campus or off campus. Students must contact directly the different services for reservation. Students wishing to book a room on campus should contact Vila Universitària (UAB Residence Hall). They also offer other off campus accommodation options (shared apartments or host families).
For accommodation in Barcelona city: https://bcu.cat/en/