- 該校各系所領域之學術專業，請參考此網頁。請詳閱：Please note that for most courses there are special eligibility requirements which are determined by the departments.
- Find Course: Law students need to have studied at least 120 credits of law or related areas in order to take law courses. 120 credits is equivalent to two years of full time studies. Courses offered by the Stockholm Business School and the Department of Law are very popular. Students should be flexible in their course selection. Please also bear in mind that the Stockholm Business School can only confirm any admittance to their courses about a week before the semester starts.
- 30 credits. One week of full-time studies equals 1.5 credits. The workload is 40 hours per week, including lectures, readings, assignments, seminars, independent studies. For questions regarding courses please contact the coordinator at the department offering the course.
- Pratical information: Medical Insurance/Cost of Living
- 該校開設之瑞典語言課程，請詳閱此網頁：Swedish language courses on different levels are offered for free by the Department of Swedish Language and Multilingualism to all incoming exchange students . More information about language courses are given during the Orientation Day in the beginning of each semester.