|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.30分以上。|
|3. ||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|| 全學年2名。 (可選擇一學期或一學年，一學期不限上下學期，一學年限於本校第1學期出國交換)
Semester I (September – January)
Semester II (February – June)
- 課程資訊：List of courses for undergraduate programs／List of courses for postgraduate programs
- Minimum 12 credit hours need to be taken by students to be considered as full-time students.
- Every exchange student will be assigned with an academic advisor who will provide academic guidance and supervision.
- Visa: International students have to apply online for their Visa Approval Letter (VAL) through Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) . It advisable student to apply VAL minimum 6 weeks before your registration date.
- Insurance: The student is COMPULSORY to purchase health insurance which covers personal accident, inpatient treatment, repatriation, death and any other additional terms which necessarily while in Malaysia.
- Dress Codes: Students are expected to be clean, well groomed and dressed in a manner appropriate to the Malaysian custom or norms. Students must maintain a professional appearance by wearing collared shirts/t-shirts, shoes, slacks or long skirts while attending classes and/or on official visits to Faculties/Administration building.
- You will be guaranteed an on-campus accommodation. The rate for a room may vary by room type. Students can choose their own room subject to approval and availability.
- Incoming students are also allowed to rent private – off campus accommodation. However, students are required to make their own arrangement on this matter.