- 課程資訊請參考此連結 Please note as certain programs offer limited spaces and are competitive, an exchange student must be flexible in enrolling in alternative courses.
- TU Fact Sheet
- Workload: Exchange students must enroll at least 3 courses (equivalent to 9 credits) in one discipline at Thammasat university in order to be recognized as the major and must remain in these three courses throughout their study period at Thammasat university. The maximum credits exchange students are allowed to enroll are 18 credits (counting from credits gained through the major and crossing disciplines)
- Restricted Faculties: Faculty of Fines and Applied Arts, College of Innovation, College of Interdisciplinary studies, Faculty of medicine, nursing.
- Insurance: it is strongly recommended an international student must hold by themselves an insurance to cover all medical and accident cost.
- Cost estimates per month: 16,000 THB approx