|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3. ||具德語檢定成績 A1(入門級) 級以上。|
- All faculties are open(Medical School on special request only). Specific academic requirements may apply to certain university classes.
- Students are required to take 12 contact hours per week; approx. 30 ECTS/semester.
- 當地平均生活費約：Approx. costs per month 700-850 euros
- Students must have proof of sufficient insurance coverage upon arrival in Bonn. We recommend purchasing a German public health insurance policy. It covers the prevention, early-detection and treatment of illnesses for out-patients and also includes dental and hospital treatment. It does not cover repatriation costs and in some cases students may have to contribute to the costs of treatment e.g. prescriptions. This insurance policy is only available to students up to the age of 29 years. Students over the age of 29 are requested to purchase their own private insurance. It costs approx. 105 euros per month.
- The International Office offers tailor-made German language classes on various levels for students of the Exchange Program. In addition, students can choose from regular university language courses provided they fulfill the requirements.