- Course list
- As the majority of courses are taught in German, the exchange students are required to have a solid command of German(at least level B2!)
- The Faculty of Medicine is not open to exchange students. Limited access to English taught MA Courses (admission needs to be negotiated with the relevant department on individual basis)
- 每學期最多修課學分數：30 ECTS
- Preparatory German Language Course: Exchange students who wish to improve their command of German have the opportunity to take part in an intensive language course before the start of the semester. The program includes 80 hours of language instructions at three different levels. Exchange students are exempt from paying fees!
- 該校提供交換生之語言課程，請參考此網頁。Language Instruction during the Semester: Language instruction specially designed for exchange students at all levels is also offered during the semester for 4 to 8 hours a week, supplementing university courses at faculty level. Free of charge until level B2.
- Monthly costs (for reference only):
(1) Housing: from € 200 to € 350
(2) Meals: ~ € 3 for a warm meal in the canteen/”Mensa”
(3) Transportation: ~ € 165 for the so called “Semesterticket”
Others: living expenses ~ € 200-300
- No tuition fees but all students are required to pay a student social fee € 74,80 per semester.
- Health insurances: Sufficient health insurance required, e.g. student state health insurance, costs ~ € 72 per month (can be purchased upon arrival)