- Exchange students may register for between 5 ECTS credits (minimum) and 30 ECTS credits (maximum) per semester. Students can attempt up to 60 ECTS credits per academic year.
- Undergraduate courses are offered in six disciplines: Economics, History, Law, Political Humanities, Sociology, andPolitical Science (including International Relations). All 7 undergraduate campuses welcome exchange students: https://www.sciencespo.fr/college/en
- Exchange students in our graduate programmes must be attached to a specific Masters programme and are are restricted to classes in that programme only. Not all graduate courses are open to exchange students, and some may impose academic or linguistic prerequisites.
- Language tests for exchange students
- Language courses for incoming exchange students