- There is only one Bachelor's programme is taught in English, therefore your undergraduate students might need to choose courses at graduate level.
- KTH recommends students to take at least 30 ECTS/ semester.
- Architecture is not open for general exchange students.
- Please note that all courses have prerequisites and therefore might not be open for all students. In addition, the number of places may be limited. For information on the level, prerequisites and time period of a course, see the database with course descriptions.
- Language courses for incoming exchange students
- cost of living: SEK 4000 - 6500
- Exchange students are covered by Student IN insurance at KTH. But we strongly recommend all exchange students to have a complete insurance cover when arriving to KTH. Important areas that the insurance should cover are: personal injury, medical and dental care, accidents, personal belongings (luggage etc.), liability coverage, legal expense coverage, home transportation (in case of injury or illness).