- 該校以下院系不開放交換學生申請：Faculty of Medicine and Vetsuisse Factly
- Courses taught in English at the Faculty of Law
- Courses taught in English at the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics:
- minimum academic workload:We recommand 20 ECTS per semester.
- language courses for incoming exchange students
- Students are not insured by UZH. For anyone staying in Switzerland longer than three months, it is compulsory to buy Swiss health insurance.
•Cross-faculty course booking is allowed, however, students should attend most courses in their major and minor(s).
• Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences: no cross-level booking.
• English Department (English Language and Literature): Students who are not enrolled in English Language and Literature at their home university can only take lectures offered by the English Department and no seminars.
• Department of Biology: Only students who study Biology, Biochemistry or Biomedicine at their home university are allowed to take courses in Biology, Biochemistry or Biomedicine. Also, BiologyBlock Courses are closed to exchange students.
• Department of Psychology: Only students who study Psychology as a major at their home university are allowed to take courses offered by the Department of Psychology.
• Faculty of Law: Students taking courses at the Faculty of Law must have completed 4 semesters at their home university before the begin of their exchange stay at UZH.
- Living Expenses: Estimated monthly Budget
•Rent up to CHF 790.-(room* provided by UZH’s Housing Office)
•Utilities CHF 50.-
•Health and other Insurance at least CHF 100.-**
•Food, household CHF 450.- (when eating at UZH’s cafeteria/cooking your own meals)
•Transport CHF 100.-
•Clothes, laundry, toiletries CHF 100.-
•Study materials CHF 0.- to 50.-
•Miscellaneous CHF 150.-
TOTAL CHF 1790.-