- Couse Information
- College of Medicine, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, Department of Applied Music, Department of Dance and Performing Arts, Department of Accounting and Tax, Department of Actuarial Science, Major in Smart ICT Convergence will not open to exchange students.
- Hanyang University is experiencing high demand for certain areas of the courses, especially in Business School. Students must be aware that it may be very difficult to register for these courses and their preferred choices of courses are NOT GUARANTEED. We ask exchange students to be flexible with their course preferences. If students have any essential courses required for graduation, we suggest them to take it at their home university.
- Workload: 1 HYU credit consists of 15 contact hours. Regular student’s study load at Hanyang is 15~18 credits per semester while maximum credits are 20. Exchange students should take at least one regular course to maintain their visa.
- Language courses for incoming exchange students.
- Estimated cost of living: It is around KRW 1,500,000 to 1,800,000 per month including housing fee.
- No specific insurance is required from Hanyang, but student must have an health insurance that covers his/her entire study period at Hanyang.