|2. ||具日文檢定成績 3 級以上。|
|2. ||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0。|
Spring Semester: April - September
Fall Smester: September - March
- 一般組（CGE）交換資訊請參考此連結 /日語組（CJLC）交換資訊請參考此連結 。
- CGE offeres Japanese Culture, Society, and Nature in English.
CJLC offeres intensive Japanese language and Japanise culture in Japanese.
- Students in CGE program: Law School and Business School don’t open any courses
Students in CJLC program: Law School, Business School and Institute for the Liberal Arts (ILA) don’t open any courses
- Application Process
- Doshisha does not provide post graduate level of study, but they are welcome to join our programmes.
- 最低修課限制：Students should take more than 7 classes (1 class=90 minutes) at least per week. It is prescribed by law.
- Estimated cost of living: The average monthly living cost in Kyoto is around 120,000 JPY including rent (at the very least 100,000JPY). Please keep this in mind when making plans to study in Japan.
- All exchange students need to pay 2,500 JPY/semester as Educational Support Fee to the Center for Global Education at the beginning of each semester. (The amount of fee is subject to change.)
- The National Health Insurance (P.8): All International students residing in Japan for more than 3 months are required to enroll in the insurance.
Doshisha University provides a single room. Exchange students need to submit the application form with a nummber of preferred dormitories selected from a list. In case a student is arranging accommodation by himself/herself, the student shall inform the Office of International Students as soon as possible.