|2. ||TOEFL iBT 92 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
- All courses listed here are open to exchange students and will be taught in English.
- In order to be eligible for exchange studies at Uppsala University, students must take a minimum of 30 UU credits worth of courses in our faculties.
- Basic Swedish language courses
- Intensive Basic Swedish Summer Course
- The Language Workshop
- All exchange students are automatically covered by an insurance policy taken by Uppsala University called Student IN.
- Cost of Living
- International Student Guide
- Restricted subject areas for exchange students:
- Business courses – entry requirements vary considerably.
- Economics courses – no courses available from the Department of Economics
- Government courses - limited space on certain courses
- History courses - limited space on courses
- Law courses – at least two years of prior full time Law studies are required.
- Medicine – as clinical courses in Medicine require knowledge of fluent Swedish and are very competitive, these courses rarely accept exchange students.
- Natural Sciences courses including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Engineering - few to no entry-level courses taught in English. Students must have a strong academic background within these subjects and meet the entry requirements described in the course description.
- Philosophy courses – only few courses available with high entry requirements
- Psychology courses – only few courses taught in English with limited space on courses
- Sociology courses – no courses at Bachelor level are taught in English
- Places on courses taught in Swedish for those with enough Swedish language skills can be offered if there are vacancies. Students will be notified of the decision only after the national (Swedish) admission process has been completed.