|2. ||前學年 GPA 達2.70分以上。|
|3. ||TOEFL iBT 80 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|4. ||具韓語檢定(TOPIK)成績 3 級以上。|
||Spring semester: February to June
Fall semester: August to December
- Colleges & Schools
- Course signup restriction policy is applied to the areas including but not limited to the following programs below:
Specialty Graduate Schools
- SKK Graduate School of Business
- SKK Graduate School of China
- Graduate School of Law
- Graduate School of Governance
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of TESOL/Translation
Special Graduate Schools
Graduate School of Medicine
Graduate School of Pharmacy
School of Medicine
School of Pharmacy
College of Art (open, but very few courses conduct in English)
-Theatre is not open for exchange students
- Please be informed that SKKU has two types of business administration and economics programs at the undergraduate level.
School of Business Administration: Global Business Administration, Business Administration
School of Economics: Global Economics, Economics
* Some courses in Global Business Administration and Global Economics can be prohibited to exchange students.
- Estimated cost of living: It normally costs 500,000 to 600,000 KRW a month to live in Korea including meals, transportation, etc; not including accommodation fees.
- Insurance is required to cover possible medical costs during a study period at SKKU.
SKKU may NOT be able to provide accommodation for all exchange/visiting students due to the availability of university space.