|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3. ||TOEFL iBT 86 (寫 22) 或 IELTS 6.5 (寫 6.5)。|
Fall Semester: September - December
Winter Semester: January - April
- Faculty of Law, Common Law applicants must have:
an overall score of 100 and a written score of 24 on the TOEFL test;
an overall score of 7 and a written score of 6.5 on the IELTS test.
- Application Procedures
- Graduate students have additional documents to supply as well as different language requirements. They can consult the page here.
- 課程資訊請參考此連結 (STEP 2＞Select your classes)
- All uOttawa Faculties and Departments are open to exchange students except the Faculty of Medicine, the Faculty of Education (Undergraduate) and the Telfer School of Management. All other restrictions are course-based and can be found here (STEP 2＞Specific class guidelines and restrictions).
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 12 units (4 courses) for undergraduate, 6 units (2 courses) for graduate
- Insurance: UHIP health insurance is mandatory for all exchange students; no exception will be considered.
- Estimated cost of living