|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.30分以上。|
|3. ||TOEFL iBT 90 (讀 22 聽 22 說 22 寫 22) 或 IELTS 6.5 (讀 6.5 聽 6.5 說 6.5 寫 6.5)。|
- 課程資訊請參考此連結 （含選課限制請詳閱）
- Estimated cost of living
- Undergraduate exchange students must take a minimum of 12 credits per semester, which is typically the equivalent of 4 courses. Graduate exchange students must take a minimum of 48 units per semester, which is typically the equivalent of 3 courses.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students attending UMD as exchange students are required to purchase the UMD SHIP Insurance. Incoming exchange students will automatically be enrolled in the program and will pay via their UMD student billing account. The cost of SHIP insurance is approximately $650 USD per semester and the coverage dates align with the semester dates.
Exchange students cannot waive SHIP insurance.
- Incoming students will be required to pay a student activity fee to UMD. This fee will be automatically charged to the student’s UMD account.
- Housing Information
- Undergraduate students ARE guaranteed housing as long as they complete the online housing application.
- Graduate students ARE NOT provided with on-campus housing.