- Department available to exchange students
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, Nursing, Liberal Studies, Counseling and Educational Development, Elementary Education, Middle Grades Education, Speech Pathology & Audiology, graduate level courses in the English Department, graduate level courses in Psychology, graduate level Consumer, Apparel, and Retail Studies are NOT available to exchange students.
- Masters students are required to provide 2 letters of recommendation with their application.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: undergraduate-12 cerdits／graduates-9 credits
- Health Care and Mandatory Insurance: You are required to have medical insurance in effect for the duration of your program. Your acceptance packet will contain detailed information about waiving and enrolling.
- Estimated Cost of living: 8,000 USD per semester