*Students can take regular courses that match their major field at their home institution only.(For example, science major students cannot take courses offered by Faculty of Business Management.)
*Please note these courses are not necessarily available in the year of your participation.
- Exchange program is available only on Higashiosaka campus.
- Please be aware that liberal arts and Faculty of Pharmacy are not open for exchange students.
- Minimum academic workload for exchange students: 315 hours (45 hours/course x 7 courses)
- Students have to be the ones who need credit transfer from at least 7 of our courses per semester while on exchange. The number of credits earned from our exchange program has to be counted as a part of the total number of credits that students need for graduation.
- Insurance: Exchange students are required to purchase both Japanese National Health Insurance and overseas travel insurance.
- Estimated Cost of Living (per semester): JPY540,000
- In order to apply for our programs, please note all the following requirements need to be met:
* Those who have never studied in Japan before.
* Students who do not currently take a leave of absent from their home institution.
- Exchange students are not allowed to participate in club activities at Kindai University. Because the club activities insurance which is mandatory for club members to purchase is not available for exchange students, and the club members also require serious commitment throughout the year, aiming for winning national/world championship, whereas exchange students' priority is study.