- The courses are taught in the Portuguese Language.
- Special Requirements and Course Restrictions
．The School of Engineering (Escola Politécnica) requires exchange students to enroll in a number of subjects that correspond to at least 12 credits.
．Ribeirão Preto School of Economics, Administration, and Accounting (Faculdade de Economia e Administração de Ribeirão Preto – FEARP) requires applicants to enroll in a number of subjects that correspond to at least 16 credits.
．The School of Architecture and Urbanism (Faculdade de Arquitetura e Urbanismo – FAU) and the School of Economics, Business and Accountancy (Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade – FEA) receive each semester a large number of applications and have limited capacity to admit exchange students. We highly recommend that students intending to apply for such schools consider the possibility of alternatively applying for other schools as well.
- Minimum academic workload for exchange students depends on each School, but usually 12 credits per semester.
- Insurance: Students must purchase their Health/Travel Insurance in their countries of origin before travelling to Brazil (this must cover the entirety of the stay in Brazil). International students will have access to the Brazilian Public Health System only in emergency cases.
- USP has 8 campuses spread across the state of São Paulo. More information on each of USP’s campuses is available here.
- Language Course