|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.30分以上。|
|3. ||TOEFL iBT 88 (讀 19 聽 20 說 21 寫 23) 或 IELTS 6.5 (讀 6.0 聽 6.0 說 6.0 寫 6.0)。|
- Journalism and Medicine are not open to exchange students. Students from College of Medicine cannot take modules from the Medical School at Sussex but can select modules from Life Sciences.
- Study Abroad Guide
- Minimum 45 Sussex credits per term. Standard credit load per term is 60.
- MODULES: Many students seem confused with our terminology and select modules for incorrect terms. They should also check the modules listed in the Study Abroad Guide, at times students seem to be using a list of modules approved by the home university and some of these lists contain modules that are no longer taught.
Students coming for autumn term only can only select modules listed as ‘autumn teaching’, they cannot take part of a full year module so any modules listed as ’autumn & spring teaching ’ should not be selected. Some students believe that these modules are taught in the autumn and then repeated in the spring but this is not correct, they run over two terms.
Students coming for spring/summer should only select modules listed as ‘spring teaching’.
Students coming for the full year are free to select modules taught in any term
All module choices are of course subject to any pre-requisites that may apply.
- Creative Media and Computing modules have very limited spaces. This means, we can only enroll a small number of students onto them. It is recommended students prepare alternative module selection when applying.
- Student Support Unit (SSU) offers advice and assistance both when you apply and while you are studying at Sussex. The SSU can help set up support for students with disabilities, mental health difficulties and additional learning needs.
- Students must ensure they have health insurance to cover their stay. Sussex does not offer a specific insurance. It is the students' responsibility to arrange this.